Self Study Resources for the Personality Assessment System
See the PAS tab,
the Bibliography and the
Resources tabs for online resources.
Suggested Order of Study
- The best starting point is the article:
The Personality System - A Radical Hypothesis
by C. J. Krauskopf.
- Paper: "A Brief Explanation of the Personality
- A brief description of the PAS Model and
A more thorough description of the PAS Model
- Paper on the "Origins of the PAS"
- Video Course (several hours) with an
introduction to the PAS
- Extensive lecture series on the PAS by John Gittinger.
- The Weschler scales and the PAS - how they relate.
- Several case studies relating PAS profiles to actual cases
- Paper: Discussion of the 64 possible types at the Basic level (after compensation).
- The most thorough resource for further study is the book:
C. J., & Saunders, D. R. (1994). Personality and ability: The
Personality Assessment System. Lanham, MD: University Press
of America. This book contains a rather complete statement of the theory and
supporting research to date.