- Heyman PAS presentation audio enhanced. May 2021
- Notes on transcripts of Gittinger audio lectures on the PAS complete. May 2021
- A PAS presentation by Marshall Heyman Ph.D. has been added to the Training tab.
- The Gittinger audio seminar page has been updated and redsigned.
Notes on the lectures in addition to transcripts are available up to
Lecture 16. The notes allow a quick view of what is in the
Lectures and can be searched (transcripts are page scans are harder
to search). December 2020
- Redesign of look and feel to add consistency across parts of the
- Added commentary to the "Self Study Resources" page. April 2020.
- Article, "The Utility of the PAS Cross Culturally". January 2020.
Under the "Resources" tab.
- Announcement of Oct 25-26, 2018 PAS Training Event. September 2018.
- Site is how secured with https and a certificate. April 2018.
- Link to study on good and poor readers. November, 2017.
- Added link to RESEARCH on multiple instrument analysis. September 2017.
- Added the description from the "64 Basic Adustments" paper to the Basic level of the IAI. May 2017.
- A version of the "64 Basic Adjustments" paper with contents
and internal hyperlinks. May 2017.
- Indirect Assessment Tool enhanced to estimate Basic level profiles. Click here to access the tool. (October 3, 2016)
- Experimental Indirect Assessment Tool enhanced with explanatory information on profiles. March, 2016.
- Tape 19 of the Gittinger audio seminar was added. (December, 2015)
- Experimental Indirect Assessment Tool (July, 2015).
- Audio and video on the public part of the site are all HTML 5 with no flash.
- Under the Resources Tab, there are extensive new audio lectures on the PAS by John Gittinger.
- Updated the self-study course outline to include the new audio resources.
- Under the Training Tab, the link to Self-Study resources has been updated to include a thorough course of study. July, 2015.
- In the Resources Tab, the page with PASF Journal articles has
a link to the inside covers of most editions which shows the
editorial board. Jan 2014.
- Link on main page to "PAS in the NEWS" - using the PAS to interpret current research or analytical reports. July 2013.
- (Resources tab) Video Introduction (approx 3 hours) to the PAS. May 2013.
- User's Guide to Impressionistic Models. March 2021
- Personnel Management Recruitment and Reliability. March 2021
- Criminal Behavior and the PAS Fourth Dimension. March 2021
- Profiling and Competitive Intelligence by Marshall Heyman PhD. march 2021. (uses reference groups).
- Marshall Heyman: Handbook for Indirect Assessment and
Assessment Applications. March 2021
- In Indirect Assessment - new section on the Heyman-Gittinger Self Descriptive Inventory including questions and scoring key. March 2021.
- In Reference Group Information - long paper by Heyman on "Personality Profiling and Competitive Intelligence" - describes the use of
reference groups in a business organization context. March 2021.
- Reorganized reference group information into its own category on the main members page. Also added a paper on Careers. January 2021.
- Changed the document "Wechsler Subtests and the PAS" from a scan of a difficult to read document to a clean HTML page. December 2020.
- Minor fixes to PAS4a1 chart, added link to nlhowto on admin page. November 2020.
- Instructions for using the WAIS (rather than the WB/G) for a
PAS test. July 2020.
- Discussion of the psychology of the WAIS/WBG subtests as it
relates to the PAS. July 2020.
- Notes to all videos in the long MacLachlan training series are available. May 2020.
- Change method of interpreting TE surface to Heyman method using 11,12,13 is middle range rather than using DSY as midpoint.
- Added notes to most of long PAS Seminar video entries. Remainder to come soon. April 2020
- Updated the main page for the Bob MacLachlan video course on
the PAS by adding comments on what is in each lecture. Also edited
some videos to put breaks in better places. April 2020.
- List of documents available electronically scanned Feb 2020.
- Print of descriptions in the Forumula Calculator has ability to print individually non-clinical descriptions. February 2020.
- Charts of traits have added symbols for basic and contact levels. Also Uuu description updated. January 2020.
- Added the "Search the Atlas" function to the "Research Resources"
page. August 2019.
- Added scans of title pages, abstracts, and/or other summary pages from the PhD theses using the PAS which are housed at the Center for the
History of Psychology. July 2019.
- Added scan of full NL32 instructions. Also added another version
of the Rose using Q1 and Q2. June 2019.
- Support for Q1 and Q2 in the database for those with database access.
- HTML version of Q1 and Q2 calculations.